How do you create a story in the digital world?
Every one of us has a story inside. Every brand has a story in the way it’s customers connect with their brand. We are all customers and having a conversation directly to your audience makes you real and not a corporate logo to hide behind.
1. Be personal. Social presence isn’t about corporate nonsense. The more you share or get your customers to share it starts to become personal – Let’s get connected.
2. Be honest– authenticity is king. No one likes being sold too – being real and authentic will resonate.
3. Be passionate. What are you passionate about? Are you a ping pong champ? a bird watcher in your spare time?– this helps create stories.
4. Share moments in your brand. A moment is often used in adverts to create that warm fuzzy feeling. Create something un-expected, A moment…
5. life is content. Your life is all about drama, the hustle, the struggle , the get up and fight! Most of all make it funny! Don’t take yourself seriously or others. Laugh at yourself and others will laugh with you.